Tuesday 3 July 2012

A visible collection of particles of water or ice suspended in the air, usually at an elevation above the earth's surface in XNA

Well if I had just put, "Another Cloud Clip!" you would not have looked at this post. Anyway, her is some more of the same, but not quite the same, well, almost the same. In this clip I show multiple cloud layers each with differing tones of gray (I think it gives the cloud fields depth), also a splattering of around 100 clouds and then the cloud fields again but with some basic formation and dissipation effects in there.




Now as ever it looks a little laggy, I can't help this, but what I intend to do next time is to try and dig out my camera and film the cloud system off my TV to show how quick it is in my XBox 360, I would have done that this time around but it is dead... No RROD, it powered up, I get the normal green lights, one for power the other for my controller but I get no sound or video, which kind of detracts from game play a bit...

So next time, I hope to have a 360 clip up, quality will suck as it will be taken on my hand held camera, but with any luck you will see it run without lag.

No comments:

Post a Comment