Sunday 8 July 2012

Dark Omen Games - Restart


Well I am sure I have mentioned I am part of a small group of XNA developers and collectively we call our selves Dark Omen Games. Well, we had all sorts of issues with our domain and blog site last year, we still don't have the domain sorted out yet, but the blog is up and running.

We have a few projects in the pipeline (as ever) and hope to actually finish some of them this year, so for all the news and development updates from the DOG team check out our blog here.

Or if you want you can subscribe direct to the RSS feed here.

With any luck we will get the domain sorted out and actually have a site too, until then please visit and comment on the blog. I have just put up a post on my first real attempt at an intro for DOG games that have been written with the RC3D engine, take a look and let us know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment