Monday, 9 July 2012
Have your say....
So, with me switching off the comments and ping backs on the blog, it makes it a bit harder to find out what sort of stuff you want to see on the blog. My current plan is to wait for XNA 4.0 full release before posting code I then need to then upgrade.
My question to you guys is, do you want me to continue posting for XNA 3.1 while we wait fot 4.0 or hang fire till we have 4.0 and then start to post again? I guess where I can I could post both code versions, but this will take more time to do, and I already have a very busy schedule at the moment including some awesome top secret stuff that I can't waiit to tell you all about. That aside, if you would like to let me know the sort of stuff you want from this blog and if you want 3.1 or 4.0 code then let me know via my Twitter account.
If you like, let me know the kind of techniques you would be interested in seeing in XNA. Also, in future you can comment on my posts via my Twitter account.