Tuesday 3 July 2012

Space Invaders GSM


Now, I am getting very lazy, and have decided to not do a great deal more with my GSM (currently in Beta, you can get a copy here), and may even just put my source code out there rather than trying to be all clever and just putting out a library. I was thinking, "who does that benefit?" and came to the answer of "no one"

To show how you can quickly set up a game with the GSM I am also going to release it with a gem project, only space invaders, but what the hell, it was quick and easy and as I say I am getting more and more lazy...

I found the resources for the game at this site for classing arcade games, dead good site. Thanks for the assets guys!

Here is a screen shot of what I have been doing with them



So my next post will probably be the GSM source along with this game, I am not going to go into much detail with the GSM. Not many people seem to want GSM code anyway, guess the CC sample is ample, but I'm going to put it up anyway as it now stands in Beta format, as with the RC engine with all my ugly unfinished bits in.

Best laid plans of mice and men and all that.....

No comments:

Post a Comment