Thursday 4 October 2012

Reason for Recent Radio Silence…

Hello to anyone still following this blog. I just thought I should explain my (more than usual) silence over the last few months. In November we found out that my Mother is terminally ill with cancer. This has made it difficult for me to get into writing posts and helping out as much as I normally do on the site and around the community. As you can imagine this blog and other none family related things have been low on my list of priorities. My mother is still with us, but very ill now.

With that said, I do have some items I want to start writing up and posting, it’s just a matter of me getting time and motivation to do that. I have a few bits to write on WP7 development, I have been doing some Silverlight at work and have a few things to share about that as well as some more GPU postings, from ST:Excalibur to DX10/11.

I hope I have not ruined your day with my sad news, but I just wanted to let those that do follow the blog what’s going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment